Mr Elliot Mokone
Managing Member South African Citizen
- After completing his scholastic education in 1979, Elliot Mokone started his career as a clerk at a construction company, C. M.G. M, where he worked for three years.
- In 1983 he became interested in the cleaning industry through a school friend and saw a financial future in this industry for himself.
- He joined Philip Malan Cleaning Services in 1983 as a driver and was promoted to a supervisor in 1984.
- In 1986 he was promoted to Area Manager managing 60 contracts.
- Elliot joined the Cleaning and Maintenance Group in 1993 as Director with the purpose of exposing himself to executive decision-making and management of a business.
- He registered Morena Corporate Services CC in 1995. Under his leadership Morena Corporate Services CC grew from humble beginnings to a corporation with 500 employees.
Affiliations and Memberships
- Black Economic Empowerment Cleaner Association
- Greater Germiston Chamber of Commerce
- S E I F S A
Matriculated in 1979.
Successfully completed the following courses:
Damelin – 1996
Sales & Marketing Management
S B D C Training Services – 1997
How to start your own business
C S I R Food Science and Technology – 2001
A Practical Approach to H A C C P
Good Manufacturing Practices
Hawthorne University – 2001
Small Business Management
Strategic Bidding – 2002
How to win Public Sector Tenders
Rise Training Centre – 2002
Grade B – C Security Officers course
Afri-Qual Global Network Services – 2002
I S O – 9000 Quality Awareness Course
Peoples Bank – 2003
S M E High Impact
Greater Germiston Chamber of Commerce & Industry – 2002
Business Achiever Award